Welcome to McMoo's Party FarmyardThe ideal venue to host your special occasion
Why you should choose us?
McMoo's party farmyard is a secure well maintained venue, we have four venue rooms to choose from, there are also braai facilities available. The kids can play on everything. We have 5 trampolines , water slide, jungle gym, foam castle , Dynosore jumping castle, Island jumping castle, swings, sandpits, roundabout and Jumbo slide. We also have tractor rides and animals such as goats, sheep, rabbits, chickens, turkey's, budgies and geese.
We have a large secure parking area.
We are situated in the centre of Boksburg on the main route.
All play equipment and jungle gym's are free to play on at no extra costs.
We have braai facility's and you are welcome to bring your meat and have a braai. We can also do savoury and sweet platters at additional cost.
Hours of parties
Saturday Morning Session - 10:00 TO 13:00
Saturday Afternoon Session - 14:00 TO 18:00
Sunday Afternoon Session – 12:00 – 17:00
What is included with your booking
MAXIMUM OF 30 CHILDREN AND 45 ADULTS PER PARTY.
Extended hours (afternoon parties only) extra R200 per hour.
How To Book a Party
1. You can do your booking at any time, either by phone or e-mail email@example.com We will confirm your booking via phone, sms or e-mail.
2. Please note that we host up to 4 parties at the same time. If you want a specific party room, please ensure that you book that party room in advance. Bookings are done on a first-come-first-serve basis. A booking is only secure once a deposit is received.
3. Payment: A Deposit must be paid to confirm and secure your booking and the balance as well as all extras (e.g. chair covers, backdrops, extra hours and catering) to be paid before your party. You can choose to do a cash deposit, EFT or card payment.
4. You can collect your invitations from McMoo’s or print the invitation from the website (www.mcmoos.co.za)You can also use your own invitation and only use the map.
5. You need to phone us (McMoo’s) the week prior to your party to give us the number of people attending, the colour of the theme and if there is any special arrangements that we need to be aware of.
6. On the day of your party, your party room will be ready with tables, chairs, table cloths and coffee/tea. You will be given your receipt with the balance before you can proceed to your party room.
7. There will be staff to assist you to carry goods from your car to your party room. Please ask for assistance. No vehicles in the party area. No driving on the grass.
8. For Saturday morning session (10-1) and Sunday session (12-5) : You can come in an hour before the party to set-up and decorate. For Saturday afternoon session (2-5) you can only come in half an hour before the time.
9. The Saturday morning session (10-1) : Your party area must be cleared 15 min after your party time is up. This will give the staff time to clean and set-up for the next party Please be considerate for the people using the venue after you. You don’t have to clean up after your party – the McMoo’s staff will do that for you.
10. Deposits are not refundable due to bad weather or on short cancellation.
11. Please note that the parents/hosts of a party are responsible for the adults and children in that group. Any child/person who causes damage, to the party venue, on purpose will be held responsible.
12. Alcohol is allowed for the adults, but must be used in moderation. No children will be allowed to consume alcohol, not even with the consent of the parents. Any child found drinking, or under the influence will be asked to leave the premises immediately! No exceptions!
13. Visitors extending the time will be charged R200.00 per hour extra. If you wish to extend the time, please arrange this prior to the date. The Saturday morning session cannot extend their time!